Yea.. today is a busy day AGAIN..!!!
How i hope i can settle my job as soon as possible. But job keep on coming in..Really stress..! Lolz.. Well, next week will be three days holiday, i should full utilized it..hermMM.. Study... Good Idea wor.. Aiks..I scare that i will back to office OT again.. i hope i wont.. So, tml i shd settle all all all my things and get them done..
Our office Sports Club..again..organise a BBQ NIGHT!!!For what ler? Yeah Yeah.. Sure is celebrating Mooncake Festival lar....!!! Hurrey...!!! Its really amazing..because im going to bring my family (eg Mui mui / Brothers / Dear )to join the wonderful night. We got lotsa planning for that night. Use recycle paper to make tang lung, play cards, and most important is....EAT...!! lolz.. hahhaa.... i proposed to put some music.. Mmmm... Some Hip Hop's song...!!!
T.T I cant log in my Country Story in facebook.. Too sad.. Because of this louzy pc.. yo yo..!! Well, i give up..! I should go to bed now..
No comments:
Post a Comment