Hurrey...!!!! I just coming back from BBQ PARTY at office..!! All colleagues was bring up their family and we invite some dealers and their family as well..!! Me toO..!!! I bring my dear + my sister + my brother + KK...!! (Left out HS-my dear de fren..Sorry to dear..)
So sorry to my dear... Sorry Sorry... Actually i didnt realize that i takes so long time tidy up so makes u miss the time for you to meet up ur fren.. He sure beh song i know.. But i have to help some at least.. So.. Sorry again..!!! I'll try to organize well my time. But in this situation i cant just leave. @.@
No matter how.. We do something different. At least this is the first BBQ at our office.. Create some colourful history.. Well, we are creative.. >.< But.....we didnt take a group photo...!!!! I forget about it.. actually some moment i think of it.. but the boss was mabuk already (drinking beer).. and some of the coll was leave so early..
Haha.. lotsa foods cant settle.. BBQ Fish Ball, BBQ Sausage, BBQ Fish with "sambal", Fried Rice, Fried Mee, Curry Fish, BBQ Sweet Potato, BBQ Sweet Corn, BBQ "Love Shape" Nugget....bla bla bla... But i didnt eat much.. Was trying to keep fit... Wuahaha... We bought many things and actually still left a lot there. So we decide..to..tapao..
Lastly, we do some tidy work and cleaning..!! Lolz.. So tiring.. HmmMMmm.. Anyway.. Next time we have to allocate our job well.. Hehez.. Nvm... Just treat as we gain experience..!! Its not easy to have BBQ..!!
Having a fun night... !
dear, u ady so slim still keep fit.. dis sat mb we go ply lantern 8 ma chung boh!!! u wan go??? we x yt comfirm.. hehe^^
ReplyDeleteHahaz... I dn really like lantern wor.. :)
ReplyDeleteo.. haha^^
ReplyDelete