Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Game~~

In facebook got one more new game.. Name is Roller Coaster Kingdom... got a bit same style like Restaurant City that i played.. but bit different. This Roller Coaster more "mafan".. just start play ma.. Bu Xi Guan...

Total i got four games in facebook which is my favourite. First - Restaurant City, Second - Pet Society, Third - Country Story, Fourth - Roller Coaster Kingdom. I play all these games to spent my times (Waste my time actually). But i love it. LOLz...

Well, my favourite in all these game is Pet Society, but money hard to earn. Not that easy. I just imagine that is my house and i can decorate it as i like. Haha.. But the wall paper is limited. So can see others got the same background as mine. Cloth too. Everyday have to let pet eat/drink, bath and played/visit, visit friends also can earn money oO...

I like both RC and CS and RC too but i love them bcs i like to see my money keep on increasing... Wakakaka.. because it never happen in my real life..

Today..haiz.. is unlucky...~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment